OT- PERL book recommendations needed

From: Steve Orr <sorr_at_arzoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 08:31:06 -0800

Well, after a lot of procrastination I'm about to bite the bullet and do some serious perl. I need recommendations for two books:

1)
quick-and-dirty-get-up-to-speed-for-admin-scripting-now-because-I'm-on-inter net-time-and-have-no-patience book and

2)
digest-me-slowly-to-learn-superior-style-and-technique-and-be-infused-with-t he-mystic-of-perl-from-an-application-development-perspective book.

I like well-written books with a focused, consistent style so I believe my above requirements necessitate two different books.

TIA! TIA! TIA! TIA! TIA! TIA! TIA! TIA! Received on Tue Jan 16 2001 - 10:31:06 CST