ORA-22990: LOB locators cannot span transactions

From: yong huang <yong321_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:52:15 -0700 (PDT)

While using SQL*Loader to load binary files into a BLOB column, I get the following error once. The sqlldr is run again and again in a loop in a shell script. I think all files are loaded as expected (there're too many to verify now). This error only occurs once in the middle of the long screen output. Thanks for any advice. Received on Thu Aug 31 2000 - 16:52:15 CDT