How to encrypt a column data

From: ajaykumar_22033 <ajaykumar_22033_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 11:11:15 -0700

Hi Folks,

I wanted to know if any kind of encryption methos is available in any version of Oracle..? We want to store credit Card info in a table in encrypted form. I want to implement this without using any third part tool or writing encryption code (just thinkin if it is possible)..? OR anybody implemented this kind of stuff and want to share with me, greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ajja.

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com Received on Fri Aug 18 2000 - 13:11:15 CDT