RE: Sr. Oracle DBA Needed in Ft. Lauderdale, FL..

From: Anderson, Brian <andersob_at_mail.dartnet.peachnet.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 11:30:26 -0400

I've been "speeking" for most of my life....

Do I speek "Well", not according to most English Faculty.

Thats why I work with computers. ;)

 Brian L. Anderson
 Systems Analyst/DBA
 Darton College
 andersob_at_mail.dartnet.peachnet.edu

       I DIDN'T DO IT!!! -----Original Message-----
From: John Dailey [mailto:John.Dailey_at_concept-solutions.com] Sent: Friday, August 18, 2000 11:22 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L Subject: RE: Sr. Oracle DBA Needed in Ft. Lauderdale, FL..

<RANT>
I'll go to my grave insisting that it's not the years of experience that count the most (though it is important), but what you do during that time that matters. I've worked with people w/ 2 years experience who knew FAR more than some with 5-10 simply because they took full advantage of their opportunities and truly LEARNED. Certainly not applicable to everyone I know, but I feel you have to look at more than just "x # years of experience".

Simply counting years doth not a good DBA (or anything else for that matter) make.... Received on Fri Aug 18 2000 - 10:30:26 CDT