RE: autoextend system

From: Diana Duncan <Diana_at_fileFRENZY.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 15:20:23 -0400

While I agree that autoextend is a terrible thing in a production system (what if you run out of disk space? The word "crash" is insufficient) it can be useful in a development system when you are still working out the sizing of the objects. Definitely use the maxsize though.

Also, I wouldn't put it on the SYSTEM data files at all.

Diana Duncan

Author: Lyall Barbour
  INET: lbarbour_at_stanford.edu