Table access from java through a database link?

From: James Howerton <jhowerton_at_uabmc.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 16:36:58 -0500

DBA's & part time JAVA guru's,

Does anyoune know if its possible for a java script to access a table via = jdbc and a database link?=20

We can connect directly to the target database and see the table, however = when connecting to annother instance and selecting tablename_at_linkname we = get a table not found error.

We are attempting to set up a generic user with links to several instances = so the JAVA dudes can assecss them through a single point.

Any help will be appreciated.

...JIM...
=20
PS oris there a java/oracle developers list that might have delt with this = Received on Fri Aug 18 2000 - 16:36:58 CDT