Removing ora734 client from Win98

From: John Barron <jbarron_at_windriver.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 10:25:03 -0700

Im trying to install client o8 software on a PC but need to remove the old o734 but I cant seem to find an un-install program. Using the CDROM to do it aborts with a windows error and there is no entry in the control panels list. Do I just remove the directory structure and remove the registry entry for oracle?

john barron Received on Wed Aug 16 2000 - 12:25:03 CDT