RE: Off topic - replying to items on this list

From: <mleith_at_bradmark.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 9:10:08 +0100

I don't know about you guys, but I'm using Outlook 97, and if I hit reply,=20= it=20=
replies to the original sender of the mail=2E If I hit reply to all, it goes to=20= the original sender and to the list=2E Must be something up with your=20= configurations, or are you using a different version of Outlook?=20=

No complaints here I have to say=2E

Cheers

Mark