Veritas NetBackup Info Needed

From: David Lee <dba_lee_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 13:58:21 CDT

Hi List,
We are evaluating some backup software for our company and need some info on Veritas. We would like to know if it is worth the bucks, how difficult it is to set up and maintain. Also, some pointers to some good websites for such info will be appreciated. Another question would be does it require EBU or RMAN to work correctly?

TIA
David