Re: Futher questions on Rolback Segments

From: Janardhana Babu <jbdonga_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 14:00:16 -0700

The status is showing up as FULL for many days long. If RBS is taken to offline the status is changed to PENDING OFFLINE. If status is brought back to online, the status is getting changed to FULL. This simply toggles like this for ever.

Could someone explain how to manually clear the rollback segment. There are no pending distributed transactions and shutdown is not possible. No transaction is holding the rollback segment. Also "xacts" column is 0.

Any help is appreciated.