Removing Jserver from 817.

From: Telemachus <telemachus_at_ulysseswillreturn.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:21:34 +0100

I have followed the Metalink instructions to remove JServer.

However when I connect to SQL*Plus it still says

Connected to:
Oracle8i Enterprise Edition Release 8.1.7.3.0 - Production JServer Release 8.1.7.3.0 - Production
There is nothing left of JServer.
Is it still necessary to delete from another table to clear it ?

(the final select from xobjsx revealed NO Java objects )

TIA Received on Thu Jun 13 2002 - 05:21:34 CDT