Re: oracle client installation

From: Sinardy <all_about_oracle_at_hotpop.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:18:40 +0800

if I am not wrong Oracle 10g support web base sqlplus

  oracle 10g instant client

  On 10/13/05, Onkar N Tiwary <onkarnath.tiwary_at_gmail.com> wrote:     hi folks,

    One of my development group want oracle 9i rel 2 client on 5 solaris systems but they don want to install oracle client on all the system. Is there any way by which we can use one oracle binary to other systems. What I mean is say I have installed oracle client on PC1 and rest PC2..PC4 should be in a position to use sqlplus and other features of oracle from their system. How to do this?????????

    TIA     --
    Thanks & Regards,
    T. Onkar Nath
    OneAPPS Enterprise Technology Pvt. Ltd.