RE: How to determine the values for database events that have bee n set?

From: Naveen, Nahata (IE10) <Naveen.Nahata_at_honeywell.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 23:49:18 -0700

Even I have tried to find a way to find the same on 9i, but was unable to. I think the only way to find it is via the alert log file, since events set via ALTER SYSTEM will get logged there.

If the events have been set via init.ora then you can see them in V$PARAMETER Maybe someone out here knows a better way.

Naveen