Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Mass Additions
icon3.gif  Mass Additions [message #306153] Thu, 13 March 2008 01:27 Go to next message
Arun1203

Dear Members Smile

I have one doubt in Mass Additions.

1/ I have created an invoice with 'X' asset account.

2/ Validated the invoice and created accounting for the same.

3/ Then I have ran 'Payables Transfer to GL'.

4/ Then I have ran ' Mass Additions Create' program .

After all the above steps I went to Prepare Mass Additions form and queried my invoice but there were no records found.

The reason I found was ,the 'X' Asset Account which I used to create the invoice, was not associated with any Asset Category.

Then I have assigned the 'X' Asset Account with one of the Asset Category.

Now again I have run 'Mass Additions Create' program but this invoice is not getting picked because already it was processed by the same program.

To overcome this do I need to create the invoice again?

Is that the only solution?

Please help me in this regard

Regards,
Arun Reddy. Smile
icon3.gif  Re: Mass Additions [message #306181 is a reply to message #306153] Thu, 13 March 2008 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arun1203

Dear Members, Smile

Lastly I found the solution by searching in Metalink.

As all of us know according to the standard functionality 'Mass Additions Create' program will not pick the invoices which it already processed.

When we want our invoices to be picked up again which were already processed by 'Mass Additions Create' program ,we need to do 'Data Fixing' by logging a TAR with metalink.

This is the only solution it seems.

Regards,
Arun Reddy.

E-Mail:arunapps@gmail.com

Re: Mass Additions [message #307169 is a reply to message #306181] Tue, 18 March 2008 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tralee
Hi Arun,

The other optionis to reverse the invoice and recreate, or we often create a $0 invoice (debiting and crediting the same account code in the distributions).

When Mass Additions Create makes two lines in the Mass Additions screen, you simply delete the credit line. No accounting implication, but the drill down is maintained.

Tralee
Re: Mass Additions [message #309407 is a reply to message #306153] Thu, 27 March 2008 06:13 Go to previous message
akhil.z
Hai
arun
while creating an invoice for asset you must give the clearing accounting no in distribution window,what you have given in asset clearing in book control window in assets.
Previous Topic: Using Discoverer Plus with Oracle Apps
Next Topic: Oracle Apps SCM functional
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 23:31:06 CDT 2024