Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » output in excel format
output in excel format [message #299363] Mon, 11 February 2008 12:59 Go to next message
gaddam
Hi,
Here my client wants all the concurrent programs report output should be in EXCEL. how to make that one happen, any customization or we can make it in sys admin.

Thanks
Ramesh
Re: output in excel format [message #299368 is a reply to message #299363] Mon, 11 February 2008 13:36 Go to previous message
adragnes
Ramesh,

There is no way to make all concurrent programs output in Microsoft Excel format without custom development. And, truth to be told, I doubt your client really want absolutely all output in Excel. Some reports such as invoices just do not make sense to put into a spreadsheet.

That being said, you have some options. You can get FSG reports straight into Excel using ADI. You can use XML Publisher to create reports that output files that can be opened in Excel and you can use the existing seeded reports to generate the XML that you transform into these files using XML Publisher. In addition I believe there are some third party tools to help convert reports into Excel, but I have not tried any of these myself.

--
Aleksander
Previous Topic: Asset date place in service.
Next Topic: Cancelled order appear over night
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jun 26 05:16:09 CDT 2024