Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » DRILL DOWN FROM GL INTO AP, AR, PO & INV SUBLEDGERS FROM ORACLE DISCOVERER (Discoverer 10g R2 & Oracle Applications 11.5.10)
DRILL DOWN FROM GL INTO AP, AR, PO & INV SUBLEDGERS FROM ORACLE DISCOVERER [message #295842] Wed, 23 January 2008 13:32
vmittaka
Hi,

One of the key functionality , We are looking for ability to query / Drill down from GL into AP, AR, PO & Inv Subledgers from Oracle Discoverer in the Oracle Applications. We are trying to create workbook that will allow users to see summary of GL Balances, then the ability to retrieve transaction details from subledgers via GL. It looks like this is not possible using seeded folders from seeded business area in the applications EUL. It looks like we need to create custom folders to get these sort of reports.

Can this be done using seeded EUL? If yes, Can you please let me know the process and steps involved.

Incase of custom folders, Could you please let me know what are the main tables/views involved for retrieving transactional detail from subledgers like AP, AR, PO & INv via a GL query and relations from the custom folders to Journal Entries and Journal Lines folders.

I highly appreciate your advice on this subject. if anyone has Business Areas and worksheets already constructed that they could send me this would be most welcomed.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Regards,
Venkanna
Previous Topic: Journal Import Created
Next Topic: How to get the invoice number which dont have PO Number?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 23:40:19 CDT 2024