Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Report Parameter Form and passing values (dev 6i , oracle apps 11i)
Report Parameter Form and passing values [message #295388] Tue, 22 January 2008 04:22 Go to next message
annu-agi

hi experts

I have develop some custom reports on developer 6i and these all are running independly very perfectly. Now i have attached all these reports in application and these all are running perfectly but ....they run only when i fixed values in parameter form, otherwise not..
The parameter form doesnot occer while running the report if i run these reports via application otherwise parameter form shows when i run these report via developer plateform either builder or runtime..

1- my first question is for passing parameter form i must have to design developer forms FORM or it can be run by parameter form of reports.??
2- if it doesnot suppport reports parameter form then what is a solution to passing values to report...

any idea .. any suggustions would be helpp full and appriciatable

regards

anwer
Re: Report Parameter Form and passing values [message #295451 is a reply to message #295388] Tue, 22 January 2008 06:25 Go to previous message
vamsi kasina
I have asked you in your previous post to look at the Oracle Applications forum Guide before posting.

Have a look at the Oracle Applications Developer’s Guide, especially the topics Defining Concurrent Programs and Coding Oracle Reports Concurrent Programs.

By
Vamsi
Previous Topic: Reg Oracle 11i implementation,pls help...
Next Topic: fixed asset prorate convention
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 23:48:31 CDT 2024