Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Inactivating Countries from being selected in Sales and Marketing Online (Ebusiness Suite 11.5.10+)
Inactivating Countries from being selected in Sales and Marketing Online [message #291051] Wed, 02 January 2008 19:01
pgilchrist
When our users are adding new addresses to Organisations in Sales Online and Marketing Online (and Receivables); they get presented with a 'massive' list of countries to select from in the Country Dropdown including places like 'Aland Islands' and 'Obsolete see CS Territory' ..a whole bunch of places we will never use.

Can you tell me how to inactivate/end date these countries so they will no longer appear.

Also, is there any way to put certain countries at the top of the list? Of course we have our default country but would also like to 'order' some countries to the top.

I have tried both of these scenarios but they do not 'remove' or hide the record from displaying:

1) Option 1
-->Receivables Manager
-->System
-->Countries

There is no option to delete the records.

You can 'clear' the field or the record but when you save the Oracle form says there are no changes to be saved.

2) Option 2
System Administrator Responsibility -> Install -> Territories.
I have managed to update the name of some countries and Obsolete them. But Obsoleting keeps the country in the list -- are there any other options?

Previous Topic: End dating or Disabling values in PARTY_SITE_USE_CODE under A/R Quick Codes
Next Topic: PR requision line can't cancel problem.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 23:35:15 CDT 2024