Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Reporting set of books
Reporting set of books [message #282298] Wed, 21 November 2007 07:00 Go to next message
Abeer30
hello,

We are intending to reimplement our business suite.The requirements are :
create a new chart of account
create a primary new set of books with USD as the currency
create new reporting set of books with the local currency as the currency.

Can we be sure that the local currency can be used in purchasing prices, invoices and paying the suppliers?
Re: Reporting set of books [message #282995 is a reply to message #282298] Sun, 25 November 2007 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sanjana.1977
Hi,

Let me be more clear:

Question: Can we raise invoice and make payment in reporting SOB Currency

Answer: Yes, we can do. That depends upon the set-up of your Bank A/c you define and the payble option (enableing use multiple currency option.

Note: The invoice can be paid on invoice currency only.(If ur functional currency is USD. If raise a invoice in AUD you pay it through AUS only not through USD)

Rety back any queries on the above

Thanks
Sanjana.

[Updated on: Sun, 25 November 2007 22:07]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Reporting set of books [message #283028 is a reply to message #282995] Sun, 25 November 2007 23:58 Go to previous message
Abeer30
hello,

thank you for your answer.
I have another inquiry please. We are a single org imp;lementation . inorder to create a new primary set of books with the relevant reporting set of books, do we need to convert to a multiorg?
What is the required action plan?

Thank you...
Previous Topic: Oracle EBS 11i10:GL: DEFINE BUDGET ORG AND ACCOUNT ASSIGNMENT BUT BUDGET AMOUNT IS NOT UPLOADED.
Next Topic: Sales Order for Service Items
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 23:40:38 CDT 2024