Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » What is #NUM! value in Discoverer? (Apps: 11.5.10.2-Disco 10.1.2.2 - Desktop 10.1.2.54.25- DB: 9.2.0.8)
icon5.gif  What is #NUM! value in Discoverer? [message #282223] Wed, 21 November 2007 03:47 Go to next message
joselfmp
Hi friends,
I've just migrated from disco 4i to disco 10. For some reports with aggregation values, disco 10 shows values wrong. To correct the failure, I've unchecked in Tools Menu->aggregation tab the "Use the aggregation behavior selected by the Discoverer manager" option. The option now is the "Show N.A. ..."
The problem is that for certain reports, it appear the value #NUM! in aggregation cells and in totals.
I've searched a lot about migraiton problems and I've a SR opened in metalink with this problem for 2 months... but without clarify at all...
Help please... Ideas?

[I've tried to chage the format of cells to all type of format data, but in certain reports it doesn't work and the #NUM! value continues there... For total values.. I have no possibility of change format so.. what to doż?]

Jose L.
Re: What is #NUM! value in Discoverer? [message #282312 is a reply to message #282223] Wed, 21 November 2007 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skooman
Still, #num indicates that you've set the format to small for the resulting numbers. If you define it's width on the data, that will effect the sum too.

I would suggest to alter the format to some ridicilous number of positions and see what happens.
Re: What is #NUM! value in Discoverer? [message #282358 is a reply to message #282312] Wed, 21 November 2007 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joselfmp
Hi,
thanks for answer.
The problem is in totals cells and.. It's not possible modify the format for that cells in total lines...
More ideas?

Thanks a lot,
Jose L.
Re: What is #NUM! value in Discoverer? [message #283186 is a reply to message #282358] Mon, 26 November 2007 05:52 Go to previous message
skooman
Like stated: if you alter the format of the data, this will apply to the totals too.
Previous Topic: complete FA - accouting entries
Next Topic: can we load prepayments
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 23:22:45 CDT 2024