Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Concurrent Request - How to Create / Update schedules using a plsql program
Concurrent Request - How to Create / Update schedules using a plsql program [message #280454] Tue, 13 November 2007 12:32 Go to next message
sammydude
Hi ,

In oracle apps => concurrent requests window we have the option to schedule a request and save the schedule also.
I have a requirement. By using a plsql script I have to create a schedule, attach it to a concurrent request so that it runs periodically. Also I should be able to update and cancel an existing schedule.
I have to create around 4 functions (create schedule, submit request, update schedule and cancel schedule). Can I use fnd_request package routines ? If yes, which ones ?

Pls suggest.

P.S : I tried to use Fnd_Request.Set_Repeat_Options. It creates a default release class on its own and so I am unable to specify a schedule name.

Thanks,
Sam
Re: Concurrent Request - How to Create / Update schedules using a plsql program [message #280915 is a reply to message #280454] Thu, 15 November 2007 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tarmenel
I think you're on the right track to submit the concurrent using fnd_request and I'm sure you can schedule it using the set repeat options. Just need to search a bit on metalink. As for the canceling and updating you may need to do this directly to the fnd_concurrent_requests table. Post some code so then we may be able to help further. If you find the answers it would also be great for future reference.
Re: Concurrent Request - How to Create / Update schedules using a plsql program [message #281433 is a reply to message #280454] Fri, 16 November 2007 18:16 Go to previous message
prashant_pathak
Check this out Note:104260.1 on metalink...but i doubt about update of schedule but not sure on this
Previous Topic: Need Help(In customer open interface) the address is not populating can u plz help
Next Topic: Difference between AR, RA and HZ (in Oracle Receivables)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 23:55:29 CDT 2024