Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » OM--Line getting backordered--Pls reply ASAP (11i,XP)
icon4.gif  OM--Line getting backordered--Pls reply ASAP [message #280062] Mon, 12 November 2007 07:04 Go to next message
priyankar_rc
Hi,

A line is getting backordered inspite of the relevant item being present in sufficient quantity in the invevntory.I've marked the item(in Master items form) and the Sub inventory(whr it is present) as 'Reservable'. But the Pick Rls program gets completed with a warning and the line gets backordered.

Can anyone pls throw some light on this?

Thanks!!
Re: OM--Line getting backordered--Pls reply ASAP [message #280253 is a reply to message #280062] Tue, 13 November 2007 00:09 Go to previous message
arunkp76
Priyankar,

Your information is not adequate to do an analysis on this. So please send the trace of Pick release SRS.

Also check the following things.

1. Is this hapeens to all the Orders
2. If autoallocation & transaction are enabled, check the inventory period is open or not.
3. Check the Source Subinventory & destination subinventory. Whether any of these subinventories are locator controlled then you need to choose the locators while running pick release.
4. While checking the onhand quantities, have you checked the correct version of item whihc is in the sales order.

Above stated things are the preliminary checking which can be done. If you can give me the trace of pick release, i'll be able to put some light on this.

Regards ... Arun
Previous Topic: How to clear old transactions in cash management
Next Topic: Prerequisite - regarding
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 29 00:00:07 CDT 2024