Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » FSG and QTD reporting (E-Business Suite 11i 10)
FSG and QTD reporting [message #275982] Tue, 23 October 2007 09:58
mcuggy

My client has a number of FSG reports that require printing by current and previous QTD that incorporates current year and previous year.

The client has a 13 period calendar year.

In FSG, my understanding is that offset does not apply to the QTD-Actual/Budget amount balances and therefore you have to define the offset to reflect the appropriate periods. Further difficulties arise whereby the client would like to run the report for any period within the quarter thus meaning that the offsets are not correct when the report is run for period 5 or period 6 albeit they are in the same quarter. A further complication arises in Q4 which contains 4 periods.

The current view is that 13 different column sets and the corresponding Report definiitions need to be defined to provide the client with the flexibility to run the report for any period.

I would appreciate if anybody can confirm this assumption or perhaps there is some other clever way of getting around this issue.

Thanks
Martin
Previous Topic: technical requirements
Next Topic: Elements Security.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 03:16:19 CDT 2024