Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Apps HRMS .. Differentiate Employee and Supervisor (How to differentiate Employee and Supervisor at the time of login)
Apps HRMS .. Differentiate Employee and Supervisor [message #275538] Sun, 21 October 2007 04:17 Go to next message
arindam123

Hi,

Could anyone please let me know the following ?

How to differentiate Employee and Supervisor. At the time of login in the application I should be able to say whether it is employee's id or supervisor's id.

In details, I have a custom form which is there in the menu. Now when an user is loggig in or already logged in then I will have to know that user is loggig in as an employee or supervisor. The purpose is based on that employee or supervisor I will have to enable one field.

How can I do the same..

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Arindam

Re: Apps HRMS .. Differentiate Employee and Supervisor [message #275555 is a reply to message #275538] Sun, 21 October 2007 18:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oracle HRMS contracts for
You could have a different responsibility for supervisors or you could get the information from the Assignment form provided you use the checkbox to indicate that the assignee is a manager ((T) Miscellaneous).
Re: Apps HRMS .. Differentiate Employee and Supervisor [message #275679 is a reply to message #275538] Mon, 22 October 2007 05:43 Go to previous message
arindam123
Thanks for the reply.

Actually we don't maintain that.

Is there any other way ?

Please let me know.

Regards,
Arindam
Previous Topic: regarding india localization i need some clarifications can any one pls help me
Next Topic: PO Account Generator and PO Requisition Approval workflow
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 02:42:17 CDT 2024