Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » how to validate first record during Forms Personalization
how to validate first record during Forms Personalization [message #273482] Wed, 10 October 2007 10:55 Go to next message
prema_prema
hi

im doing forms personalization on PO form

ive added a flexfield at line level

now im creating a record and saving it

then modify the first record, but the validation is passing thru the first record only before the modification, so i cant trap the modification i made

ive tried at POST-UPDATE,WHEN-VALIDATE-RECORD, WHEN-VALIDATE-ITEM,WHEN-NEW-RECORD-INSTANCE,PRE-UPDATE,PRE-INSERT but none of them is working

does naybody have a clue?
Re: how to validate first record during Forms Personalization [message #273653 is a reply to message #273482] Thu, 11 October 2007 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ggr88
Hi,
Please post more details, the question is a bit ambiguous/vague.
Thanks,
Gareth
Re: how to validate first record during Forms Personalization [message #273878 is a reply to message #273482] Fri, 12 October 2007 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
s.ravikumar
Hi,
Provide more details to solve ur issue
Re: how to validate first record during Forms Personalization [message #274341 is a reply to message #273878] Mon, 15 October 2007 12:00 Go to previous message
altasen.com
Hi,

is this done via Forms Personalization? Since you are using POST-UPDATE,WHEN-VALIDATE-RECORD, WHEN-VALIDATE-ITEM,WHEN-NEW-RECORD-INSTANCE,PRE-UPDATE,PRE-INSERT??
I guess that you are modifying the screen with Forms Builder? No problem. Could you indicate the name and navigation-path of the screen?

Roel
http://www.altasen.com Oracle Application Books
Previous Topic: What tables populate mtl_supply_demand_temp ?
Next Topic: Difference between Process,Discrete and Flow Mfg.process
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 02:55:25 CDT 2024