Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Question about Oracle ERP absolute url (SSO integration with Tivoli Access Manager)
Question about Oracle ERP absolute url [message #272990] Mon, 08 October 2007 09:01
pumagh
Hi all,

I am doing a Single Sign On (sso) integration of Oracle ERP (v11.5) with Tivoli Access Manager and met the following problem:

I can sso to ERP with WebSEAL (reverse proxy). All the trafic goes through WebSEAL - the reverse proxy. However, when I generate a report and export the report, ERP will pop a new IE window of a absoulte URL, so the request to the poped-up resource is not going through WebSEAL. So ERP will ask the user to authenticate again and SSO failed here.

So what I want to know is that can I change the ERP configuration to make the new poped-up window to use relative url instead of absolute url? (or Can I change that URL?). So that I can make sure the trafics go through WebSEAL - the reverse/sso proxy. And how?

Actually I know little about Oracle ERP system, so I don't know whether I made the question clear?

Thanks a million!

Felix
Previous Topic: Merge Capitalized Asstet
Next Topic: CONCSUB send output file with workflow mailer.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 03:17:29 CDT 2024