Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » A/P Distribution Issue
icon11.gif  A/P Distribution Issue [message #271758] Tue, 02 October 2007 16:19
lalatam
Okay, here is the deal.

The invoice is posted and paid. It was applied to the wrong PO. To correct, I went into Distributions, reversed the incorrect PO match, created a new line and applied to the correct PO. Everything balances still. I save. I go to exit out of the distribution screen, which it lets me do, I try to exit completely to the navigator and the message that I get is this:

APP-SQLAP-10113 Cannot adjust an invoice distribution if the invoice has been selected for payment!

Then it takes me back to the distribution screen. My reversal is gone, but the original distribution is there as well as my new distribution. So now I am off balance.

My only option is to change the invoice amount to match what I have distributed. Which is more than what was paid. When I change the invoice amount to match the distribution, the message is:

APP-SQLAP-10279 Adjust the liability of this invoice?

What does that mean and what are my options? I am out of balance at this time and it has placed a hold.

Help please! I have done this before at a different company with no issues. I have no idea what is different this time.

Previous Topic: Incorrect Behavior of SUM in Discoverer...?
Next Topic: PO Report Layout Problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 02:42:40 CDT 2024