Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Differances in 11.5.8 and 11.5.10 and 12Order Management
Differances in 11.5.8 and 11.5.10 and 12Order Management [message #271373] Mon, 01 October 2007 08:12 Go to next message
gourip
Can anyone tell me if there is a document that would give me an brief idea of the differences between these releases?
I currently dont have access to Metalink so if some one could post this document. It would be great.

Re: Differances in 11.5.8 and 11.5.10 and 12Order Management [message #271386 is a reply to message #271373] Mon, 01 October 2007 08:54 Go to previous message
David.K.Dickson
The information on MetaLink is proprietary confidential information. It cannot be reproduced here without breaching Oracle's confidentiality agreements with its customers. If the moderators see a document posted here from MetaLink, I believe that they will remove it and reprimand the person who posted it.

If your organisation does not have a Support agreement with Oracle, you are not entitled to access this information. If your organisation does have a Support agreement with Oracle, you are entitled to access this information. All you need to do is find your CSI (Customer Support Identifier) and use it to try to log on to MetaLink. This will generate a request to your organisation's MetaLink Support Representative to grant you access. Once they have done this, you have immediate access to everything they have granted you.

Cool HTH

David
(Ex-Oracle)
Previous Topic: profile options
Next Topic: Interface Trip Stop SRS ends with Warning
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 03:36:58 CDT 2024