Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Problem with submitting payment
Problem with submitting payment [message #269155] Thu, 20 September 2007 21:20 Go to next message
nankeen80
Hi,

One of our user is having problem with submitting the payment batch and printing the checks. Other user has no problem, shes a new user, suspecting that she might enter wrong parameter or whatsoever, we ask the supervisor to use her ID to submit the payment batch, and still theres a problem. Everytime she submit Build Payment and Auto select, the phase will be pending and status to standby for a very very long time. Her responsibility is AP clerk. Can someone tell me whats wrong with her privilege?
Thanks a lot. Any feedback is appreciated.
Re: Problem with submitting payment [message #269391 is a reply to message #269155] Fri, 21 September 2007 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
milind3112
Hi

As per ur explaination this user is new & u have created new id for here.... ok
Let me know the user can issue single check from here user id.... if yes then check in user profile option the setup is made for single check process... bcoz u can't use both paramter like single check or payment batch .. u have to consider only one.

check setup in this specfic user id.

Let me know

Regards,
Milind
Re: Problem with submitting payment [message #269697 is a reply to message #269391] Mon, 24 September 2007 02:32 Go to previous message
nankeen80
Hi,
Thank u so much for replying.
How do we go about the changes? Where is the setup for user profile is located?
Previous Topic: Need Bills of Material MD70 Technical Document
Next Topic: what are the base tables for this report???
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 03:27:29 CDT 2024