Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Tax Audit Trial Report Issue
Tax Audit Trial Report Issue [message #254979] Mon, 30 July 2007 05:09 Go to next message
venkoba.charyulu

Hi,

Myself Venkoba. Working as functional consultant. I am new to Functional Field. I have a issue in AP Module. I am trying to run Tax Audit Trial Report. When i try to run this report output is coming NO DATA FOUND.

Do i have to do any Prerequisites regarding this.

Please advice any one...

Thanks in Advance,
Venku....

Please reply any one.........

[Updated on: Mon, 30 July 2007 09:25]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Tax Audit Trial Report Issue [message #255238 is a reply to message #254979] Tue, 31 July 2007 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
singseeman

mr. venku first go and check wheather you created tax authority and assign it as supplier,

tax codes and tax code rates depends on your requirements,

and did you attach those codes with the supplier or invoices,

then only it will show the results,

wheather you have any with holding taxes and groups you have to define those rates sepereately

with regards

muthu
Re: Tax Audit Trial Report Issue [message #255322 is a reply to message #255238] Tue, 31 July 2007 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
venkoba.charyulu

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for your valuable reply.

I have a small issue in Tax Audit trial Report. Since i am working on India Localization, Tax codes are not defined in the system.

Apart from Tax Audit Trail Report i have a issue in other reports also. 1. VAT Report in GL
2. Service Tax Report in Payables.

These reports pertains to India Localization.

Please advice.

venku

[Updated on: Tue, 31 July 2007 07:43]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Tax Audit Trial Report Issue [message #255461 is a reply to message #254979] Wed, 01 August 2007 00:15 Go to previous message
singseeman

venku

sales tax and other vat taxes is the main set up done in oraganisation additional info and accounting info level,

do write to me clearly about the exact requiremenet,

singseeman@gmail.com

with regards
muthu
Previous Topic: Foreign Currency SOB setup
Next Topic: Lockboxes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 03:03:03 CDT 2024