Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Question on Purchasing
Question on Purchasing [message #253969] Wed, 25 July 2007 07:07 Go to next message
swapnika
Hi All

Am working on P2P….but got struck..as am not able to arrove a requisition…. when am doing it on my own login(multi org)….on approval window after I select “Forward from”…Iam able to see my name….but “Approval path” and “Forwarded To” is not getting populated..I think it is because I haven’t used any hierarchy for position.

Then why it is not getting approved at my end…the status turns to incomplete….and when I see work list..it says “No Approver Found”

I now designed a position hierarchy and created another user. In requisition doc I clicked on “can modify forward to” button..with which I was now able to find Approval path and Forward To fields..(which I created)..then I switched on to other user after approving(Now the status got changed to pre-approved…)…but could not find any Notifications there!!!!!

Am totally lost….can someone explain me how to “approve the requisition”(which infact is cribbing me since 4 days!!) without any approval hierarchy...rite from starting..ie approval ,groups, assignments…financials options…PO requisition doc and std PO doc…plz if time permits…if possible with screen shots…plz can mail me with your answers to swapnikarao123@yahoo.co.in

Thanx in advance.

Swapnika Rao.
Re: Question on Purchasing [message #254622 is a reply to message #253969] Fri, 27 July 2007 05:13 Go to previous message
B.T.S.Ananth

Hi swapnika,

For any approval in purchasing please chek the following information has done
1. there should be atleast one heirarchy with primary box eabled.
2. Employee should be assigned to log in id
3. Purchasing > setup > approval> approval group document total and account range is fixed (these two are min requirement).
4. Assign the approval group to approval assignment (purchasing> setup>approva> approval assignment)
5. In financial option see whether use approval hierarchy is eabled in human resource tab
6. After completing all setup run “fill employee hierarchy “ requiest once
7. Check the document type for requisition whether u have enabled owner can enabled
8. Check “ PO:Workflow Processing mode is online or back ground if back ground schedule the bankground process to enable the workflow. If online the background process will enable once u clik approve button
After completing the above setups now you approve the requisition if it is not working please let me know the action msg

Regards,
B.T.S.Ananth
Previous Topic: Need help on FND_MESSAGE
Next Topic: Sample script to import releases for a blanket PO
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 02:09:06 CDT 2024