Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » pdf to post script (pdf2ps) problem
pdf to post script (pdf2ps) problem [message #253882] Wed, 25 July 2007 03:49
aryanna

Hi,

I'm having problem regarding the pdf2ps which it seem cannot find the pdf2ps. When i try to print the pdf file in apps using pasta.

The printer confirm support pasta and post script.

The report submited is complete with warning.

this the error inside the log file.

sh: pdf2ps: not found
Pasta: Error: Preprocess failed. Command=pdf2ps /u02/oracle/devmcomn/admin/out/DEVM_acpappdev/o248866.out /u02/oracle/devmcomn/temp/pasta10082.tmp
Pasta: Error: Preprocess or Print command failed!!!
Spawned Process 852032
APP-FND-00500: AFPPRN received a return code of failure from routine FDUPRN. An error occurred while AOL tried to spawn the print process

Cause: AFPPRN received a return code of failure from the OSD routine FDUPRN. An error occurred while AOL tried to spawn the print process.

I've try change the pasta.cfg

preprocess=/usr/local/bin/pdf2ps {infile} {outfile}

but it return this error in log file.

/usr/local/bin/pdf2ps[33]: gs: not found
Pasta: Error: Preprocess failed. Command=/usr/local/bin/pdf2ps /u02/oracle/devmcomn/admin/out/DEVM_acpappdev/o248900.out /u02/oracle/devmcomn/temp/pasta31709.tmp
Pasta: Error: Preprocess or Print command failed!!!
Spawned Process 1507576
APP-FND-00500: AFPPRN received a return code of failure from routine FDUPRN. An error occurred while AOL tried to spawn the print process

Cause: AFPPRN received a return code of failure from the OSD routine FDUPRN. An error occurred while AOL tried to spawn the print process.

anyone can help me to print this pdf file.

FIY: if i set the copies to '0' which mean i just view..it no error.

Thanks & Regards,
aryn
Previous Topic: Can any body help me out, Changing the value set of Descriptive Flex Field Segment.
Next Topic: Oracle bolt-ons
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 02:26:26 CDT 2024