Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » How can I add a LOV-type list to AP Suppliers Form?
How can I add a LOV-type list to AP Suppliers Form? [message #250748] Wed, 11 July 2007 02:36 Go to next message
MrDuke
Hello.
I’ve been asked to somehow attach an updateable list of category codes (which do not yet exist) to the Suppliers Form in Purchasing Module. How can I do this?

We are not allowed to modify the actual form so that’s out, On reading up, Personalisation won’t allow it yet (‘…at this point in time, the property RECORD_GROUP_QUERY, which would allow you to dynamically change the underlying query of an LOV, cannot be changed; this is being considered for a future release.’), so my only method left is using Flex-fields – can someone offer me suggestions/point in right direction on how to do this - or is there another alternative..?

Many thanks in advance,
Steven
ORACLE Financials 11.5.10g on Solaris..
Re: How can I add a LOV-type list to AP Suppliers Form? [message #254811 is a reply to message #250748] Sat, 28 July 2007 08:27 Go to previous message
rico.zhao

Hi,
If you mean the supplier classfication type,such as, employee,Tax Authority,supplier...,then the lookup code function can fulfill you.
If not,you can use DFF as what you said.

Good luck.
Previous Topic: who can help me
Next Topic: Distribution Sets
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 02:36:53 CDT 2024