Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Reg. Interface
Reg. Interface [message #247064] Sat, 23 June 2007 07:30 Go to next message
ramesha.smiley

hi all,

I've got a component which is i need to develop an interface for ship confirm. SHIP CONFIRM INTERFACE.

I knew the order flow and infact i went thru this thread and it clearly shows the flows. i went thru the trm for shipping.
the base tables which needs to be populated are,

wsh_new_deliveries
wsh_delivery_details

i created staging table , wrapper and populated firstly the wsh_del_details_interface. then i did the same process and populated the wsh_new_del_interface, with the status code as either 'OP','CL','CO'. ofcourse, u know wat these lookup codes mean.

perhaps, i thought 'import delivery lines' available in shipping was the open interface available for importing delivery lines. Although the data doesn't want to be hit the base table. i dont know where i'm goin wrong. OR else do ive to take the order entry base tables into account while ship confirming.

please suggest me, coz im desperate.

another thing is, i'd also like to know when will the 'Inventory interface' and the 'Order Management Interface' programs run.

thanx
ramesh
Re: Reg. Interface [message #284660 is a reply to message #247064] Fri, 30 November 2007 07:51 Go to previous message
sunildutt_b
hi ramesh can you send me any docs on order management interface or any docs on flow of order management i will be very thankful to you friend
my mail id is sunilsreeduttb@gmail.com

regards
sunildatt.B
Previous Topic: Flexifield Qualifiers
Next Topic: Functional Consultant Roll
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 23:49:37 CDT 2024