Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Practice Exercises on Oracle Payables
Practice Exercises on Oracle Payables [message #246460] Thu, 21 June 2007 01:06 Go to next message
inforeqd51
Hi,

I'm preparing a basic training course for my project team on Oracle Payables. I've completed the first module on Entering invoices through the Invoice Workbench

I need some practice exercises which i can bundle with the course to assess how well the team understood the lesson.

eg. create a standard invoice of X dollars types..
just to give you all an idea of what I'm looking for.

Can you pls send in any consolidated practice questionnaire

Thanks
Re: Practice Exercises on Oracle Payables [message #246854 is a reply to message #246460] Fri, 22 June 2007 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NARASIMHAM
Hi

1) Enter a prepayment invoice
payment to prepayment invoice ( tell them we can't pay
partial payment to prepayemnt)
Raise a standard invoice & apply to prepayemnt invoice

2) Enter a standard invoice
enter a payment & apply to invoice
show them how to void(cancell) a payment & there itself how to cancel a inovice or keep it hold like that.

Thanks

Re: Practice Exercises on Oracle Payables [message #247239 is a reply to message #246854] Mon, 25 June 2007 03:43 Go to previous message
inforeqd51
Yes, I'm looking for simple things to do like these.. however does anyone have a set of such questions with actual data also.
Previous Topic: Applying prepayment to invoice when the two have different currencies
Next Topic: Oracle Application technical (Financial) installation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 03:11:25 CDT 2024