Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » OM Step related to its interface!!
OM Step related to its interface!! [message #235212] Fri, 04 May 2007 06:24 Go to next message
orappnewbie
Hi All,

I need your help in OM cycle and its related Interface.

I know basic OM cycle.
Order Entry->Booking->Pick release->Shipping->Invoice

I know that for order entry & booking can be done by Order Import. I am not sure about other steps.

If any body has a script for all the interface steps and who can share the info i will be great full....

thanks in advance
Re: OM Step related to its interface!! [message #235282 is a reply to message #235212] Fri, 04 May 2007 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prashant_pathak
Hi,

Following is the detail flow....i can come up with this much detail hope other member might point out if i am missing some thing

Order Cylce:
1)Enter Order
2)Book Order
3)Shipping Transaction :- Query with Order Number
4)Launch Pick Release for the Order 
5)Release to Ware House , Move Order created and ready for Transact Move order
6)Inventory->Move Order->Transact Move Order, Query for your move order and allocate the material
  so pick release and pick confirmation will be completed
7)material will be take based on FIFO of picking order in Subinventory
8)Shipping Transaction form:- Auto-Create Delivery 
9)Shipping Transaction form:- Ship Confirm the delivery :- 
Un check set delivery In-Transit and Close Trip
10)Delivery will confirmed
11)Shipping Transaction form:- Path By Stop :- will have Awaiting Pickup and Awaiting Drop Off 
12)Shipping Transaction form:- Path By Stop:- Update Status to Close of Pickup - Status will picked
13)Interface Trip Stop will be executed and which will 
remove the reservation and decreament the inventory
14)Shipping Transaction form:-  Delivery and Trip will be in in-Transit status
15)Shipping Transaction form:- Path By Stop:- 
Update Status to Close Drop Off - Status will be Dropped Off
16)Order Line Will be Close and Invoice detail will be interfaced to AR

So following are the interface/API based on above flow

Order Import
Pick release
Trip
Stop
Delivery
Delivery Details

Hope This Helps

Regards
Prashant Pathak
Re: OM Step related to its interface!! [message #235464 is a reply to message #235282] Sun, 06 May 2007 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
orappnewbie
thanks a lot Prashant.

can you or somebody give script or overview of script for Pick release and Ship Confirm interface??

Re: OM Step related to its interface!! [message #235474 is a reply to message #235464] Sun, 06 May 2007 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Daren_Ganga

Pick release is the process where the Sales Orders brings the materials into stage Area.

For example think the following scenario. You had went to an Medical shop and ordered some medicines.
The Seller brings the medicines and keeps them on his desk
( A temporary area before you actually pack and deliver)

Ship Confirm is the process where you bring the material from the Staging Area and you place it in the Sales order.
It means the goods/Items are ready to ship for an Sales Order.

Coming to the Technical Discussions..Concentrate on the 2 Flags
OM_INTERFACED_FLAG AND INV_INTERFACED_FLAG which would give the total process.

-Ganga
Re: OM Step related to its interface!! [message #235751 is a reply to message #235474] Mon, 07 May 2007 19:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
orappnewbie
thanks

can any one please verify following order interface insert for booking order? am i having all neccessary columns?

insert into oe_headers_iface_all
(order_source_id
orig_sys_document_ref
order_type_id
price_list_id
salesrep_id
created_by
creation_date
last_updated_by
last_update_date
operation_code
invoice_rule_id
payment_term_id
sold_to_org_id
sold_from_org_id
customer_name
booked_flag)

insert into oe_lines_iface_all
(order_source_id
orig_sys_document_ref
orig_sys_line_ref
orig_sys_shipment_ref
inventory_item
request_date
delivery_lead_time
ordered_quantity
order_quantity_uom
pricing_quantity
pricing_quantity_uom
sold_to_org_id
sold_from_org_id
invoice_to_org_id
invoice_rule_id
payment_term_id
created_by
creation_date
last_updated_by
last_update_date
)
Re: OM Step related to its interface!! [message #235993 is a reply to message #235751] Tue, 08 May 2007 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prashant_pathak
Hi,

following min column for booking an order

Header
insert into oe_headers_iface_all
(
order_source_id,
orig_sys_document_ref,
order_type_id,
price_list_id,
created_by,
creation_date,
last_updated_by,
last_update_date,
sold_from_org_id,
sold_to_org_id,
invoice_to_org_id,
ship_to_org_id,
operation_code,
booked_flag
)

Line
insert into oe_lines_iface_all
(
order_source_id,
orig_sys_document_ref,
orig_sys_line_ref,
orig_sys_shipment_ref,
inventory_item,
request_date,
promise_date,
delivery_lead_time,
ordered_quantity,
order_quantity_uom,
created_by,
creation_date,
last_updated_by,
last_update_date,
operation_code,
payment_term_id,
unit_list_price,
pricing_quantity,
pricing_quantity_uom,
salesrep_id,
ship_from_org_id,
ship_to_org_id,
accouting_rule_id,
tax_exempt_flag
)

it could be less this column but i just tried with this column and it booked the order....

Regards
Prashant Pathak
Re: OM Step related to its interface!! [message #236028 is a reply to message #235993] Tue, 08 May 2007 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
orappnewbie
thanks a lot prashant it worked..
Re: OM Step related to its interface!! [message #247063 is a reply to message #235212] Sat, 23 June 2007 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ramesha.smiley

hi Prashant,

I've got a component which is i need to develop an interface for ship confirm. SHIP CONFIRM INTERFACE.

I knew the order flow and infact i went thru this thread and it clearly shows the flows. i went thru the trm for shipping.
the base tables which needs to be populated are,

wsh_new_deliveries
wsh_delivery_details

i created staging table , wrapper and populated firstly the wsh_del_details_interface. then i did the same process and populated the wsh_new_del_interface, with the status code as either 'OP','CL','CO'. ofcourse, u know wat these lookup codes mean.

perhaps, i thought 'import delivery lines' available in shipping was the open interface available for importing delivery lines. Although the data doesn't want to be hit the base table. i dont know where i'm goin wrong. OR else do ive to take the order entry base tables into account while ship confirming.

please suggest me, coz im desperate.

another thing is, i'd also like to know when will the 'Inventory interface' and the 'Order Management Interface' programs run.

thanx
ramesh
Re: OM Step related to its interface!! [message #247078 is a reply to message #247063] Sat, 23 June 2007 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prashant_pathak
Tell me if i understood correctly or not.

You just want to import Delivery instead of order creating delivery.

Let me know

Prashant
Re: OM Step related to its interface!! [message #247083 is a reply to message #247078] Sat, 23 June 2007 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ramesha.smiley

hi prashanth,

well, perhaps im not sure what to say. The component was
'Ship confirm interface'. That is i need to develop an interface to ship confirm the delivery details. What is your view upon it.

Im literally stuck, and couldn't go any further.
you tell me what are the things shud i consider. what are the base and interface tables exist and the concurrent program.

thanx indeed in advance.
Re: OM Step related to its interface!! [message #247086 is a reply to message #247083] Sat, 23 June 2007 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prashant_pathak
see there are two things...

1)
order are being created by order import and than you want to move that order further by ship confirm and Auto Invoice automatically

2) there is no orders in the system just deliveries coming from External system ( all though this is bit wiered).

so here you have to load the data for delivery and run API

Let me know which one fits your case

Regards
Prashant Pathak
Re: OM Step related to its interface!! [message #247355 is a reply to message #247086] Mon, 25 June 2007 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ramesha.smiley

well i think, mine comes in the second choice. Although, assume that the company has a third party tool or erp to ship confirm the orders that have already been created/imported.
In this case, if the company wants to feed all the ship confirmed details from the third party to our exising Apps in a periodical basis, this would be exactly the scneario what i was thinking.

If this's the case, what would be vision in going about developing an interface technically. Could you explicitly tell me the base tables and the open interfaces exists for this.

Ill be very thankful to u.

Re: OM Step related to its interface!! [message #317176 is a reply to message #247355] Tue, 29 April 2008 16:44 Go to previous message
shree_z
Hi,

Does anyone have any thoughts regarding the above scenario?

Infact I am also stuck in the same scenario where our company deals with a third party which takes care of all the shipping, physically and ship confirms in their own custom application.

My need also is to develop an interface which can load all the data ,from the shipping info sent by the third party , into our Oracle ERP.

One suggestion so far from our business side is to run the Oracle Shipping execution Public APIs as a request set..

Any other thoughts welcome, what exactly could be the step I must follow, in this situation

Thanks in advance.

Previous Topic: relation b/w purchase order and ap invoices
Next Topic: [Oracle ERP]invalid for the flexfield segment &SEGMENT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 23:24:17 CDT 2024