Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » ZebraDesigner API? for WMS help...
ZebraDesigner API? for WMS help... [message #215225] Fri, 19 January 2007 22:44 Go to next message
rainxking
I am having trouble getting the WMS to work with ZebraDesigner (made by NiceLabel for Zebra) I have read that I need an API but I can;t get it. It is not on the software and the salesman and zebra don;t seem to know much about this as they just acquired it.

Any help to get me moving in the right direction is greatly appreciated

RK
Re: ZebraDesigner API? for WMS help... [message #215668 is a reply to message #215225] Tue, 23 January 2007 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
llowy
ZebraDesigner for XML is just a label design package. You use it to design a label that is then downloaded to printers as a template. Once that is complete, you're really done using that package. The actual printing task is done entirely from Oracle using an java based API that comes with the Zebra XML printers. Your Zebra reseller should be able to get you the API files - and other documentation - but they have to be an authorized XML reseller. Which reseller are you working with?
Re: ZebraDesigner API? for WMS help... [message #215729 is a reply to message #215668] Tue, 23 January 2007 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rainxking
Thanks, I am aware of the API... But nobody seems to have it. Not even Zebra. My reseller is POSData out of Harbor, WA.

The API is not on any of disks that came with the Zebra 4MPlus. I am losing hair over this what I would think would be a simple task...
Re: ZebraDesigner API? for WMS help... [message #216478 is a reply to message #215729] Sun, 28 January 2007 18:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
llowy
Is the printer you bought a XML printer? You have to order the printer as a XML unit specifically - so if you did not request an XML unit, you will not have received the CD with the API code and documentation on it.

Can you write me directly so that I can get you in contact with the right people to support you (llowy@zebra.com).
Re: ZebraDesigner API? for WMS help... [message #299434 is a reply to message #215225] Tue, 12 February 2008 01:03 Go to previous message
pankajlunker
Hi

Did you get Zebra API ? We bought 110XiiiPlus ( XML enabled ) and we did not get API .Even Zebra website does not have it

Can some one help?

Pankaj
Previous Topic: Cancelled order appear over night
Next Topic: Serial No On Shipment Document
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jun 26 05:01:41 CDT 2024