Home » RDBMS Server » Server Utilities » Import problem - Need help
Import problem - Need help [message #147647] Fri, 18 November 2005 14:52 Go to next message
pzlj6x

I am trying to do an import to 9i database. The export is taken on 10g database using 9i client.

I am getting the following error
IMP-00033 : Warning : Table X not found in the export file. Checked to make sure the export has the table.

Used the following command to do the import.
imp user/pass@dbname FILE=filename.exp FROMUSER=a TOUSER=b TABLES=x log=test.log

Any idea as to what should I look into. It seems to be simple yet not able to figure out.

Thanks
R.
Re: Import problem - Need help [message #147699 is a reply to message #147647] Sat, 19 November 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSwan
What part of "IMP-00033 : Warning : Table X not found in the export file. Checked to make sure the export has the table." do you not understand?
I believe the error message & that table X is NOT included in the *dmp file.
What evidence do you have that leads you to conclude table X got exported?
Re: Import problem - Need help [message #147916 is a reply to message #147647] Mon, 21 November 2005 13:29 Go to previous message
pzlj6x
I have the export file log which says me that table x is exported with the number of rows exported.

However, I have resolved this problem. It's basically a work around solution. I created a user in the import environment with same privs. used the imp method. I got it worked but never figured out why I got the error.

Thanks
Ravi
Previous Topic: sqlldr program
Next Topic: Triggers not imported
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 05:36:13 CDT 2024