Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Transaction links to GL (ebs 11i,)
Transaction links to GL [message #331139] Wed, 02 July 2008 06:13 Go to next message
annu-agi

hi experts

I need to create every single transaction link to its own module and for that i see that gl_je_lines, gl_import_references, gl_je_hearders are the the table which store every transaction reference in it.

but how can i track each transaction to dril down to it main transations.
for e.g. lets suppose .

if i see one set of transaction of sales invoice in which
1- entry to customer for generate a/r
2- entry to sales for sales credit
3- tax, entries ,
4- stock movements

well for BUSSINESS INTELLIGENCE ( if i dont have BI FOR APPS) and i m working on standard BI tool then i have to create ETLs for that and for that i need to link every single transaction to its own module and tables.

is there anyone who can help me in this regards
simplly i just want to link every single line from gl_je_lines from its own module table ... ( e.g) gl_je_line link to ra_customer_trx_lines, or gl_je_lines link to mtl_material_transactions

how can i do that .. please help me out .. give me any solutions .. its urgent and would be highly appriciatbale..

regards

Anwer
Re: Transaction links to GL [message #331732 is a reply to message #331139] Sat, 05 July 2008 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dhaimes
Without going into exact details (sure you can work them out) - The source in the GL Journal will determine what module it came from. Then look at the reference fields gl_je_ tables for the ID in the original transactions.

David
blog: http://davidhaimes.wordpress.com

[Updated on: Sat, 05 July 2008 02:09]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Transaction links to GL [message #331917 is a reply to message #331732] Sun, 06 July 2008 10:26 Go to previous message
annu-agi

thank you it helps me alot .. will bother you again if i need any help

regards

anwer
Previous Topic: Script to completely shutdown the concurrent manager
Next Topic: iStore
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 23:49:14 CDT 2024