Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » In workflow,how to send a notification to a user group?
In workflow,how to send a notification to a user group? [message #330291] Sat, 28 June 2008 21:33 Go to next message
vitas_haiyi
Hi,deal all.

I have one requirement, build a workflow approve system. I have two situation:
User group A, when I send a notification to this user group,if only one user approve the order,then this order complete approved.
User group B,when I send a notification to this user group,all members of user group B approve this order, then this order complete approved.

How to do this? How to send a notification to a user group?And after send,how to develop this system?
Please give me a simple example.
Re: In workflow,how to send a notification to a user group? [message #330326 is a reply to message #330291] Sun, 29 June 2008 10:09 Go to previous message
Alien
Hi,

to send a notification to a group is the easy part. Already there will be several groups (as roles) in your system. Check WF_ROLES for that. You can also create your custom groups if needed.

You can send notifications to users or to roles (i.e. groups). Once you send a notification to a role, the default behaviour is that it needs a reply from only one of the members of that role.

On buildig the workflow, you can check 'Expand Roles' on the notification. In that case a separate notification will be sent out to all members of the role. That would be the setup for your User group B.

Regards,

Arian
Previous Topic: Document Sequencing
Next Topic: Report to be accesses by particular person
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 23:33:33 CDT 2024