Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Print Check EText Template Directly From Oracle Ebs Apps (Oracle EBS R12 , Oracle Payment 12.0.5, OS HP UX 11i)
Print Check EText Template Directly From Oracle Ebs Apps [message #329964] Fri, 27 June 2008 02:42 Go to next message
aryanna

Hi,

I'm having problem printing check (etext - template) from oracle ebs application. Below are the setup that i have changed
1) Profile - Concurrent: Report Copies set to 1
2) Set the Concurrent Program Definition : Format Payment Instructions
Style : Portrait
Printer : KT_ITD (Dot matrix printer)

After submitting the Quick Payment, check output which is using the ETEXT template will be sent to the printer automatically. But in my case, there is no ouput sent to the printer as if the printer driver could not grab the out file in APPLOUT directory.

From my RND, i found resource mentioning that need to create one program to fetch output from the output directory (APPLOUT). This program need to attach to oracle printer driver in order to print.

Can someone explain the back- end process of standard oracle report printing. Or anyone who has implement the e-text check printing and able to print to printer direcly. Please share your solution.

Thanks In Advance.
Re: Print Check EText Template Directly From Oracle Ebs Apps [message #330357 is a reply to message #329964] Sun, 29 June 2008 21:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cklnnn

I am also having the same problem. There is no printout generated from the printer if i try to print check in ETEXT output. I have checked in $APPLCSF/$APPLOUT directory to see if the report output file actually existsa and it does exist.

Appreciate if anyone who have an idea, please reply. Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Linda
Re: Print Check EText Template Directly From Oracle Ebs Apps [message #330384 is a reply to message #329964] Mon, 30 June 2008 01:05 Go to previous message
cklnnn

nape tak de org reply lagi ni?
Previous Topic: Report to be accesses by particular person
Next Topic: Purchasing Options
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 23:18:39 CDT 2024