Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Internal Requistions Setup
Internal Requistions Setup [message #324830] Wed, 04 June 2008 04:36 Go to next message
Abeer30
Hello,

We have the following modules of oracle ERP 11.5.10 installed and implemented: Oracle Purchasing, Oracle Inventory, Oracle HRMS, Oracle Payroll, Oracle Payables, Oracle Fixed Assets,Oracle Cash Management Oracle General Ledger. Besides we have the following installed but not implemented: Oracle Order Management, Oracle Receivables.

I need to know what are the required steps to implement Internal Requistions. Any Guidelines would be very helpful
Re: Internal Requistions Setup [message #327936 is a reply to message #324830] Wed, 18 June 2008 07:12 Go to previous message
Abeer30
More Info:

We have only one operating unit that we would like to implement the internal requistions process within it's Organizational Structure (value chain, sections, etc.). is that possible?

I have started to follow the metalink note: 406312.1 but i could not pass the "organization assignment" step.
What is required to redefine the current HR value chains and sections 'HR Organization' to define it as destination organization in the item "organization assignment" step?
Previous Topic: Calling Journal Import Program thru Plsql Procedure
Next Topic: Oracle iStore
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 23:42:53 CDT 2024