Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » concurent program running more than the time
concurent program running more than the time [message #317130] Tue, 29 April 2008 11:56 Go to next message
sreenu80

Hi friends,

One of my courent concarent program is running more than the useval time.

Please letme know what are the causes for running concurent program for running long time.

thnaks
sreenu Smile
Re: concurent program running more than the time [message #317156 is a reply to message #317130] Tue, 29 April 2008 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Corey
There could be a million reasons for this occurring. I think more details need to be provided. To start, what is your environment? If you are running off a Windows server, I would check the console on the box to see if there are any error messages there. Sometimes spawned executables encounter .dll errors that make it seem that concurret processes are running forever, but in fact, the error message just needs to be acknowledged on the server.

HTH,
Steve
Re: concurrent program running more than the time [message #319437 is a reply to message #317156] Sun, 11 May 2008 05:07 Go to previous message
vamsi kasina
Get the sql trace.
From that at least you can say whether sql queries are taking time or not.
To enable sql trace for a concurrent program, you need to go to Application Developer -? Concurrent -> Program -> Define.
Search for your concurrent program
check the check-box Enable Trace.

By
Vamsi
Previous Topic: Create accounitng process inAP is creating accounting for disabled values also
Next Topic: XML code from Concurrent Program submission
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 23:19:06 CDT 2024