Oracle Development Tools User Group
The Oracle Development Tools User Group (ODTUG) is an independent, not-for-profit global organization providing education, support, advocacy, and networking opportunities to developers, using a variety of technologies, that work on Oracle Databases. ODTUG’s 18,000+ members design applications, model data, write code, manage application systems, maintain legacy code, and are key to the middle-tier technology in Oracle Fusion.
- ODTUG’s annual conference, ODTUG Kaleidoscope, is considered the premier conference for developers in the Oracle community.
- ODTUG has expanded to include non-Oracle products. If you use Java, PHP, ColdFusion, TOAD, Visual Basic, or Visual C++, among others, ODTUG is the forum for talking about your approach and learning what other developers are doing.
- Still using Designer or Oracle Forms and Reports? You are not alone. The ODTUG membership network provides you with the support you need.
- ODTUG is the premier source of up-to-date information and developer networking on the technology underlying the Oracle E-Business Suite and PeopleSoft applications. Fusion is coming... see the future today through ODTUG.
- Whether you design applications, model data, write code, manage application systems, or maintain legacy code you need to be a part of ODTUG.
- Simply put: ODTUG is the warehouse for development topics.
 Member Benefits
- Exclusive access to the ODTUG web site’s “Members Only” area, containing utilities, sample code, tips and techniques, papers and articles, the ODTUG Technical Journal, and more.
- Access to the most widely used e-mail lists.
- Discounts on our annual conferences, which include numerous technical sessions, hands-on computer training, live demonstrations, and panels of experts.
- The quarterly ODTUG Technical Journal.
- Access to archived e-mail lists on the ODTUG web site.
- An opportunity to provide recommendations and opinions to Oracle Corporation.