Re: What is the password when i log on as SYSTEM ?

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 06:53:52 +0200

"Maggie Evans" <maggie-evans_at_home.com> wrote in message news:MyM87.12$Tq4.1809_at_news2.rdc1.bc.home.com...

> I have just installed Oracle Forms an it is asking me for a passwared
> Can anybody tell me how to get in ?
>
> Thanks
>
> owen

The password is manager.
However, you should *never ever* develop any applications under SYSTEM, as system is a privileged user.
You could better use the SCOTT schema (password tiger) to get some feel what forms is.
Your question also seems to indicate you didn't read any documentation. Please do so, you can't learn Oracle or Forms by just hacking away.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA Received on Sun Jul 29 2001 - 06:53:52 CEST

Original text of this message