Re: IMP73 and EXP73

From: Gary Thrower <Gary.Thrower_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 06:58:19 GMT

Try precreating the objects on different drive and then run the import from that drive use ignore = Y as a parameter. You may also want to use a fromuser = and touser= That way you can create the objects under another schema to eliminate confusion as to where to import the data.

Regards,

Gary Thrower