Migrating Designer 1.3.2 to 6.0

From: M Sanders <msanders_at_ppf.nl>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:55:44 GMT

Hello,

[Quoted] Our company is planning to migrate its Oracle applications to a newer version. This migration involves the following versions:

Designer:    1.3.2        =>    6.0
Forms:         4.5           =>    6.0
Reports:       2.5           =>    6.0

At this moment we're looking for documentation about the migration. We've found information on Oracle Technet and Metalink, but right now we need Case Studies from other companies that have been through the same migration path, so we can examine what problems
we really can expect during the migration. Does anybody know a link to any of these case studies ??

Regards,

Martijn Sanders Received on Sat Jul 21 2001 - 23:55:44 CEST

Original text of this message