Re: Built-In Packages Explanation

From: Cam White <nospam_at_newsranger.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:46:48 GMT

[Quoted] You will find excellent documentation of Oracle's Built-In packages in RevealNet's Knowledge Base for Active PL/SQL Development. Background information, diagrams, examples and best-practices.

You can download a 30-day free trial from www.revealnet.com

Best wishes,

Cam White
RevealNet, Inc.

In article <fbc06235.0105290730.309535fc_at_posting.google.com>, Rick4096 says...