Partition Management tools???

From: <asokol_at_bcgi.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:26:20 GMT

[Quoted] I'm looking for a canned solution to manage partitioned tables in terms of rolling forward with new partitions and dropping old partitions when no longer [Quoted] [Quoted] needed based on some criteria. Looked around the web and at some companies known [Quoted] for their tools such as Precise, Quest, Embarcadero etc, but haven't seen [Quoted] anything. Any ideas? We just don't want to spend time developing out own.

Any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Alex. Received on Tue Jul 17 2001 - 16:26:20 CEST

Original text of this message