Re: Anyone been able to raise Steve Adams at oracle-l?

From: Gerard H. Pille <ghp_at_skynet.be>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 21:24:53 +0100

Mladen Gogala wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 16:15:01 +0100, Gerard H. Pille wrote:
>
>> hpuxrac wrote:
>>>
>>> Well the us was any of the few still left on cdos ... it was kind of a
>>> small attempt at humor.
>>>
>>> Never mind ...
>>
>> You expect too much from that public, hpuxrac. Not everyone is able to
>> laugh with themselves.
>
> What is that public Gerard? What's more, I haven't noticed anything even
> remotely funny. What exactly do you consider funny?

What is that public? Why, you are that public. I was just warning hpuxrac that that public would not notice anything even remotely funny. Myself, I am able to laugh with a lot of things, but not everything. For example, last week I was in France, and the choice of radio stations over there is rather poor. One station is called "Rire" (Laugh, in english). They give as small news bulletin on the hour. In the news, friday, was the fact that there was a new development in the case of a young boy, Gregory Villemin, killed 25 years ago. One of the reporters found it necessary to joke about that. That was something I could not put into perspective, so I didn't find it funny.

But the minute you open your mouth, MG, you have me ROFL. Received on Mon Oct 26 2009 - 15:24:53 CDT

Original text of this message